2011-10-02

Life would be so wonderful if we only knew what to do with it

Happy Sunday!!!!
The beautiful summerdays vanished and hello to rain and dark clouds. Though nature still is spectacular dressed in its red, brown and yellow colors. I really love this season .... Actually I love all seasons - they all have their own little beauty.

Leia and Tiger has been playing around like little bombs all morning. My mood raises watching them. They are hilarious!
However, these 2 darlings belong to Emily: Neija and Mitzi! I visited the 3 of them yesterday and took a couple of shots while Emily unpacked the bag filled with books I brought her ..... I can't help laughing when watching those 2 little ladies trying to find out what's inside the bag :D


Wishing you a wonderful day!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget