2011-07-09

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need

Cheerful weather at Skamlingsbanken when I was there. But at least they had cows. I like cows. When I was a child, cows in the fields were a normal sight. Nowadays cows are trapped inside in the barn most of their lives. It's sad that we exploit animals the way we do in our society.



Skamlingsbanken is a hill. With a peak rising to 113 metres (371 ft) above sea level, it is the highest point in South Jutland.
The view is spectacular - when the sun's shining. When we were there, it was grey and cloudy; the rain was pouring down ....
When crossing the Little Belt Strait, we chose to use the old bridge from 1935. I counted and realised that I was crossing that bridge for the first time in 25 years.



Anyway .... this post ended up being about everything else but gardening and books. .....

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget