2011-07-01

I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it




..... and I feel obliged just to mention this fact of life
Stormy weather and not the day for out-door activites. My 2 weeks in peace are about to end. Tomorrow we set off to visit my dad for a little longer stay before heading home .....
Seems as if this wireless router of mine works pretty okay most of time. However, I'm not satisfied with the speed. That could be for 2 reasons:
1) Connectivitity in general due to weather conditions
2) Expectations set to 'high' instead of 'slow'
Will continue the test just to make sure if 1 or 2 should be announced to be the winner.
For the past 2 days, I've amuzed myself with 'Hercule Poirot'. I really like that fellow. The plots are secondary - it's the environments and the characters that's dazzling me .... A bit sad to end this fine relationship ....
No pictures available that I want to show you, so I simply borrowed a pretty flower from Google expressing this first day of the Julian summer ....


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget