2011-07-14

I eat too much because I'm depressed, and I'm depressed because I eat too much. It's a vicious circle... that took years to perfect!

Meeow!!!!
Found a new friend for Tiger. She's 1 week old and will come and live with us in 11 weeks from now. I haven't found a good name for her yet, but something different is preferable.



So how was my day? - Good! - Not great, but good. It's Thursday and I'm able to see the end of this week, which is a relief, because I'm still not up and running in my highest gear .... Feeling a bit tired by now actually :D
Love the thought of the book waiting for me in the distance. I have no plans what so ever for the weekend - except for reading of course. I hope I'll be able to sit outside and read while enjoying the sun ... Ehhh - I might count with something that someone else is not really able to promise me :P
Tiger's still on his diet. Not satisfied with the arrangement, I can tell you that. - Sorry baby - there's nothing I can do about it. You just have to hit acceptance xD
What to do? - Yes, coffee of course and a little chocolate. Write an email to my dad's wife and call my dad. He's been seing the doctor today. I cannot wait to hear the result of that.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget