2011-06-04

Where's your will to be weird?

Dinner with the Boys tonight at Kicks Saloon to celebrate what we've accomplished. Unfortunately it's also a farewell party for Fabien, as he will be leaving us next week. But who knows - he might return again next month :D
Haven't decided what to wear .. that depends on my last-minute mood ... Sneaked-peaked on the menu card, and I think I'm on the orange-apple barbaqued salmon again. It's so delicious!
Must remember to load the camera battery and make sure to take lots of pictures .....
Tiger's in one of his power-naps again. He found a nice place and a friend ...


Late breakfast digested ... bread, lemon curd, strawberries and orange juice ... Now time for a power-nap (if it's possible to find a chilly place) ......

1 comment:

Jacob said...

I just got up and feel like I need to do what Tiger's doing. We aren't functioning too well yet. The loss of Haley is incredibly painful.

There was an error in this gadget