2011-06-01

The trouble with having an open mind is that people will insist on coming along and try to put things in it

Hallo!
How are you?
Good day today. Was on a very interesting training today. Hope I'm able to remember everything I've learned.
Seems like my team did an excellent May performance. The best ever as far as I know, which I'm extremely proud of. We've decided to celebrate on Saturday night with dinner and a glass.
Tomorrow is a day off (highly needed), so tonight I'm gonna relax in front of the silly box with 'Midsomer' .....

Another picture from yesterdays thunderstorm. We got a lot of water

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Glad to hear things are going well with you and your team! And I'm sure you'll enjoy your well-deserved day off!

That's quite a picture of the rainstorm. We had a rainstorm also, but it only lasted for a few minutes which is typical of Florida.

Enjoy!

There was an error in this gadget