2011-06-21

Show me another pleasure like dinner which comes every day and lasts an hour

Buzz, buzz! - It's me again!
Spent the evening in good company eating a very nice, traditional Danish dinner. After that irish coffee.
Went to the beach in the afternoon. Despite the wind and the clouds, there were quite a lot of people there. It was good to smell the salty sea again. Enjoyed that!
Now I'm home again, relaxing, while writing this post and corresponding with Emily about Tiger. He's settled in, but Mitzi and Neija are still bitter about his presence. It's gonna take 1 or 2 days before they decide to accept his company. Luckily Tiger is a smart guy: Never fight with the ladies xD
To be honest, I miss my little prince madly. I miss his chatt and I miss playing with him :( ... *sigh* - Perhaps I can persuade Emily to send me some photos of him ......
Tomorrow is my shopping-for-fun day. Underwear and goody-goody stuff like that on my list. Also plan to buy a pair of clogs for husband, because he managed to break one of his toes (on the suitcase xP) Very clumpsy.

Beef, potatoes, brown sauce, jam and cucumber salad. Yummi!

Ella's preparing

The North Sea

Breaking its waves 


Managed to catch Mr Seagull

1 comment:

Christopher Raun Leth said...

You seem to enjoy the vacation as usual, even though the Danish summer weather is not the best at the moment. Have fun:-)

There was an error in this gadget