2011-06-18

Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world

Hey there!
How's your day been? - Mine's been fairly good - thank's for asking.
We're packing and the dust-buster-s been out of its shelter - just because I don't appreciate to come home to a lot of dust-rats in 3 weeks :P
Listening to Top Gear (love those 3 maniacs) and charging all mobile devices. Did I mention that my vacation started this morning?!? hehehehe
The town is crowded with old buicks and cadillacs tonight. It's cruising night. I've never attended the show before ... I was planning to go down and watch the parade, but I skipped that idea.
In exactly 24 hours, I'll be occupying my favorite chair, enjoying my favorite drink - a tripple irish coffee with Ella, J.P. and husband .......




The pictures are from last year and the year before .....

Emily and Fredrik are enjoying Metaltown, though it's been quite windy and wet .... Anyway, tonight they are to see Korn for the first time. Think they've seen all the other bands more than once, but Korn is a new experience.
Nothing worth watching on the silly-box tonight - except for the 3 crazy guys ..... Karate movies are just a waste of time .....
Better get on with the packing!
There was an error in this gadget