2011-06-28

Is this chicken what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea'

Drove through the military exercise area to get a delicious meal for lunch. The soldiers have been playing the war game throughout the day. You get used to the sounds .......



... And yes, I ought to present a couple of pics to prove above. The problem is, I could hear them, but never got a glimpse of them.
Winds from East and around 28 C ... but I tend not to swim, even though it is tempting. However the streams are strong and I'm not a very good swimmer. This landlubber prefers solid ground under her feet.
Btw - I'm glad I didn't rent one of the overrated expensive summer cottages at the seaside. Imagine paying 12000 in hard cash and be forced to listen to noisy tanks and gunshots all day. How depressing!!!!!!
- I'll tell you what: I give you a picture of their cows (apologize for the bumpy sharpness. It's rather difficult to hold a camera steady while driving)

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget