2011-06-03

In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first

Good Morning!
Beautiful day! Sun's shining and the sky is blue. I love the feeling of summer floating through the window. Off to the races. I'm quite sure the day ahead will be calm ... I mean - what can possibly go wrong?
I'm thinking of adding Tiger as a member of this blog and let him speak for himself from time to time. Would be interesting to hear what's on his mind. ..... I bet he has an opinion on everything .... Hmmm ... I kinda like this idea ..... What do you think, Tiger?
Reading the Daily Wailing just makes me sad. I better put it aside and pretend I didn't see the headlines. My mind simply can't cope. ....
Time to enter the real world. Wish me luck :P

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget