2011-06-02

In the 60s, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal

Found a new fancy app from iBooks for the Fool ... Now I have my own private book shelf and can fill it up with classics from Dickens, Jane Austen Dostojevski and others. It's probably gonna be a bit difficult to read them, considering the size of an iPhone screen, but never mind. I've got the classics!!!!! :P
I'm an addict. Got to have all sorts of ridiculous apps to fill up the screen on the phone ..... Did I ever claim to be sane?




Good Morning btw!
Day off and the sun is shining. Would like to do as little as possible today.... Maybe a small trip outside the house would be good for the mental health and mood .... 

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Yes, it is always good to get out of the house. I think your opening quotation is right on, also.

I had a smart phone (Samsung, Android) ... hated it. I began to live for the phone.

Got rid of it. We were with Verizon Wireless but went with Credo, which is a wireless company with a heart...they give millions of dollars to promote care of the environment, democracy in government, health care, etc. And I've got a little regular phone which works just fine. And it's cheaper!

Thanks for your comment on my other blog!

Enjoy a bit of Mother Nature today!

There was an error in this gadget