2011-06-03

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself

Hey there!
I'm sweating and fingers are gliding on the keyboard. So I'll just let Tiger do the talking.
Meow!
Strange day! I'm in a good mood and having fun. I like chatting with my paws!
Soon to get my favorite desert: Ice-cream!!!! Nam, nam, nam! I know I'm not supposed to eat it, but I can't resist ... And besides ! It is too damn hot for fur today! Puh!
Hey! Did you know that cats are the most intelligent creature on Earth? It's true. We're very brainy. We're independent and strong. We're survivors. Not like those lame species who feed us and call themselves our owners! HA! Cats do not have owners! Cats have slaves. We purr and everybody jump to please us. Now what does that tell you about us?!? - We're Gods! - And a little accident on the floor does not make a disaster, does it! Of course not. Not our fault that the indoor grass is so rough to dig in. I think there ought to be a law against this sort of indoor activities. On the other hand - I'm not sure that it's such a good idea to try and escape. It feels as if I'll break my neck if I jump.
- Now get on with it lady and bring me ice-cream! I'm sweating, and need a cooler before I melt! Meooow!


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget