2011-06-30

Feel free to disagree

Stormy weather and grey sky. Not much to do here under these circumstances. - A nap might do the trick.
Today I realized that I haven't used any make-up for the past 2 weeks. We're having a dinnerparty tonight, and I'm seriously considering to skip the make-up and just be myself. I know make-up gives the false feeling of youth and pretty-ness (?????), but I'm not sure I care too much about that right now. ....


I intend to try out the new Google+ to see what it is. It's difficult to have an opinion about anything you haven't tried. - Anyway, social medias are interesting experiences from a philosophical mindset. You can measure your own popularity directly by counting the 'likes' or on the number of comments you receive. - I don't think social medias are for anyone with a low self-esteem or for suicidals. .... It's like blogging. If you expect hundreds of people to read your blog every day, you'll be dissapointed. That only happens if you're famous. - Blogging is not something you should do for the sake of others. Blogging is something you should do because you need to get something out of your system ....

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget