2011-05-13

... you laugh cuz you think I'm kidding. I laugh cuz i know I'm not :P

When to Mr. Blogspot's help group forum, and there I see that I'm not the only one who has a problem  ... As a matter of fact, there are quite a bunch of angry people out there who would like to get back what Mr. Blogspot nicked ....
Now we also have a Twitter issue - but nevermind. Can't we just agree on the fact that the internet is overrated and overworked? I mean - after all, it is Friday 13th .......



Last day for the 8:19 pm experiment. It's done - was fun. ... Will have to find a new hobby ... Hm .. Something involving the camera of course ...... 

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Blogger made a mess and it seems doubtful that it will be cleaned up...wonder what happened?

Hope you're well. Tiger looks great!

Thanks for your kind comments about the poem.

Have a good night!

There was an error in this gadget