2011-05-16

You can't scare me. I have children!

Good Evening!
How was your day?
Mine was .... eh .. uh ... interesting was the word I was looking for.
I feel a bit PMS-ed today actually. There are days where you can feel empathy for other peoples sad lives, and there are days where you can't. This was one of those days. - At least 3 times today an evil voice yelled in my ear "Get a life, get a hobby!" - but I managed to keep my mouth zipped. *Sigh*
Anyway - home, dinner digested. Now I R-E-L-A-X with a nice cup of coffee and a chocolate bite. - Come to think of it, that's the mistake I made this morning: I forgot to eat a chocolate bite. Had I done that in due time, my mental health would have been a whole lot less moody and more open to immaturity :P
- I'll doubble the ration - just in case xD


1 comment:

Jacob said...

You're a tasty tease!

But I know what you mean about the dunderheads out there. It is very hard for me to zip my lip, too!

The dentist was fine, except she had to do two fillings, not one, and found another which she'll fix the next time I go.

Hope the rest of your week goes well.

There was an error in this gadget