2011-05-09

"Huh"? (my thought for the day)

Ehhhh ... Good Morning ... If it is good .... Haven't decided yet. Been up for the past 2 hours and am now on my way to work. Have no idea why. Mondays aren't my favorite days ... Ought to be a law against Mondays and we should all be officially excused and ordered back to bed.

Perhaps your view on Mondays is more positive than mine ... In that case, I'm sorry if I've offended you.

The good news is that the sun's shining and that the whole charade will be over in exactly 10 hours and 15 minutes. .....

Wish you a pleasant day! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Greetings! Your commentary reminded me of the great Paul Williams song, "Rainy Days and Mondays."

Being retired, one day is pretty much like another, except around our community the weekends are quieter! Which, being old and fusty, we like!

Hope your day is progressing smoothly and your week the same!

There was an error in this gadget