2011-05-30

My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them

Hey there!
How are you today?
I'm good.
Only 2 days left for a break in the routine. We got an extra holiday this week. Praise he who came up with it xD
Loooong day. Busy on and off. But home is where the heart is, don't you think?
Fika day tomorrow and Fabien is gonna bake us some fabulous crupcakes. I forgot the name, but if they're good, I'll look up the recipe to share with you.
Some of my plants want water all the time, and some of them rarely ever. Think I've managed to kill one of them accidently .... How did that happen????


Walked home through sunshine, counting the days till I will start my vacation. Look very much forward to that. Hadn't had any vacation since last June, so it's about time.
Time for reading, checking blogs, fb, email and play with Tiger, who's in such a good mood today. The vet is ancient history in his mind ... though I do need to be a bit careful with him..... He seems to have developed a sweet tooth ...

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget