2011-05-13

just wants to update her stalker... I'm at longitude 345789.24 & latitude 578754.70 and I'm cleaning my gun

Hey there!
Sorry for the lousy update. My stalker (named Blogspot Dot Com) was harassing me this morning.
Anyway - It's Friday ... and not just any Friday. It's also the 13th. I don't know about you, but I got pretty safe through the day. At least untill now :D
I actually had a very good day. The headache's almost gone, the weather is okay, work was more than good and Tiger's happy to see me. Look forward to 2 days where I don't have to do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g! Naaaaajs!
Tonight 'Frost' and reading .....
Shall have a small talk with Mr Blogspot Dot Com btw, because not only is he a stalker - he also nicked my posts from the 2 last days. I'm actually pretty p@#ssed - sorry for my bad French! I intend to complain from here to eternity. That'll teach him a lesson.
There was an error in this gadget