2011-05-05

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life

Uh ... uh .. Good Morning?!? - I think ....
Facing this day is gonna take an awful lot of caffeine I'm afraid .......
Smells like rain ... Grey and cloudy .... *sigh*
 .... Anyway!!!!!!
It's Thursday and the last day before weekend shows up according to my way of calculating. Fridays don't count xD
Getting dressed and maked-up, so at least my face will look awake (if in any way possible).
Tiger's up and jumping around ... He's been doing that for the past 3 hours. Fear that his happy cat-mood might affect me in a possible way :P
My old dear friend J.P. is throwing a party today, celebrating his 80th birthday. Husband and 139 other guests will help him making his day unforgetable. I hope they have fun.
Hope you have a joyfull day and that life treats you with fairness and respect!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget