2011-05-02

Is there some reason that my coffee isn't here? Has she died or something?

Good Morning to you!
How was your night?

Mine was good, though it could have been longer. I'm still sleepy ....
Monday morning. What to do, what to do???? - Oh yes, that's right. A new day at the races is threatening *sigh*
Need more coffee!!!!
Breaking News this morning: According to NBC, Osama bin Laden has been killed. Hm .. Interesting. If that is correct, there's no longer any excuses for keeping troops in Afghanistan ....
Complicated issue: I did not yet manage to get my new teeth out. I don't know how to, but I know I need to .... Now there's a challenge for me to work out xD
Went to bed pretty early last night. Was too tired for anything else. I like my bed .....
In 7 weeks my 3-weeks vacation starts. I cannot wait to see the sea again! When closing my eyes, I hear and smell the sea. Wonderful!




What would we be if we weren't able to just let go and enjoy at least once a year?!?
Anyway - time for me to get dressed and make-up ... What I love about this season is, that when I get up at 5.30, it's broad daylight ... Makes it easier to get up and at least attempt to be active xD

Wish you a very pleasant day!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget