2011-05-02

I'm a bit like Tricky Dickie in there. I do things my way


Well, well, well .... This day's now coming to an end.
Great achievements: 0
Cups of coffee: Too many
Mysteries solved: 1 - and I'm proud to say - it wasn't that simple ....
Ongoing challenges: 1 major (teeth issue - mentioned hat one briefly yesterday)
Weight: 48,7 kilos (that includes 1 Tiger)
All in all - an oki-doki day!
- Did I mention the snow btw? - I forgot the snow. Brrrrrrr. If man was made for cold, he would have been born with an overcoat.
Have a Good Night!



Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are

1 comment:

Jacob and Lois Anne said...

Tricky Dick? That's ol' Richard M. Nixon! You're so funny!

By the way, I sent you an email re your previous post about bin Laden.

Have a great evening!

There was an error in this gadget