2011-05-30

If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?

Good Morning!
Monday and soon of to a new day at the races.
Had a nice Sunday evening and spoiled myself with my 5 favorites

Chocolate and strawberries

Omelette with chocolate and strawberries and a good book

Ice-cream with strawberries and chocolate

Yeah, yeah, I know you think that chocolate and strawberries don't fit in an omelette. But you should try it! It's tasty! Just make sure to use dark chocolate that contains at least 70% cocoa.
I am convinced that 1-2 pieces of chocolate a day has a positive effect on the mood. - Though it's got to be the dark chocolate with a high content of cocoa. Mars bars and stuff like that is not real chocolate. It's just sugar. I use chocolate in sauces as well. It simply adds an extra spice to the taste.

Anyway - Lunchbox and breakfast packed and soon ready to leave. This is going to be 2 very exciting and interesting days. Because my team is about to set a record. By midnight tomorrow we know whether we're the new members of the Hall of Fame. Counting the minutes now. I know I rarely write about my job, but this is something that's making me extremely proud to be a part of, so if we set this, I'm gonna make an exception and write just a little bit about what I do for a living :D

Ready for a power-nap - again

1 comment:

Jacob said...

My god, what great-looking yummies...in an omelet? Sounds like something to die for!

And I'll anxiously await to hear what your team is going to do to get into a hall of fame of some kind. Are you all golfers seeking entrance to the Golf Hall of Fame? No? Darn!

Tiger looks pretty cute all curled up on that strawberry/chocolate blanket!

Haley (we call her Pookie) is all curled up on a hard tile floor.

Hope all goes well for you and your team!

There was an error in this gadget