2011-05-05

God is busy - Can I help you?

Buzz, Buzz!
It's me again - returning with the reflections of the day .....

Great achievements None what so ever
Number of unfortunate accidents 2
Need to Check other's hearing 
Not impressed by Judge Judy and Barack Obama
Ultimate proof of acceptance is When being called a true male chauvanist by my male colleagues 
Would like to Reinstall summer
Is unable to Find any pleasure in cheese
Philosophical thought of the day: I really don't think that they have kids on the KID'S MENU


1 comment:

Jacob said...

Boy, I'm glad I don't have a problem with cheese. Well, I have a problem with some cheese. Not cheddar, though. I like that. A lot.

I used to be a male chauvinist. Then I got married. That cured that! Nah, just kidding. I really got cured sometime in the late 60s, I think, when the Lutheran Church in America began ordaining women. :-)

There was an error in this gadget