2011-05-16

5(*~*) 4(^u^) 3(*u*) 2(-u-) 1(-_-) Good Morning!!

Uh .. uh ... That's right!!! A very Good Monday Morning!!!
There's a 50/50 chance that this day will end up being great! Let's go out into the real world and check how it feels.
A bit cold this morning, but nevermind. I plan to stay indoors all day anyway ......
Tiger's playing around with his rat. His favorite toy these days. He tosses around, rolls himself into the carpet, pretending that it's a real rat.
Breakfast and lunchbox in my high-fashionable supermarket plastic-bag. Umbrella - Yes or No????? Asch! Nevermind. A little rain never harmed anyone, and who know!?! It might have a positive effect of my ability to grow an inch or 2 xD
Now coffee while getting ready.
Have a fine day without too many obstacles.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Your Monday is waning by now...ours is just beginning and you'll want to know that I'm headed to the dentist for a cleaning and a filling! Ugh. The hygienist is not going to be happy with me 'cause I've been supposed to use a particular product on my teeth at night and I hate it and have not been doing it. Oh, well!

Other than that it is bright and sunny and warm - supposed to be 82 degrees F this afternoon. Windy, though.

Haley purrs like a cat when you pet her. So funny. Never barks. So I guess Haley says "Purr" to Tiger.

You can see Haley on our Images blog today: http://images-amomentintime.blogspot.com

Unfortunately, Haley's 12 1/2 years old, and has a cancer on the tail and the vet is going to try to cut it out on Wednesday. We're not sure how that's going to work.

Hope you had a great day and have a wonderful evening.

There was an error in this gadget