2011-04-24

People do it everyday, they talk to themselves... they see themselves as they'd like to be

After 3 cups of coffee and breakfast, I'm now fully awake.
Beautiful day by the way. Sunshine and light green trees. Summer is here to stay!
Tiger's a funny creature. He woke me up around 4 this morning, begging for his pre-breakfast. So I gave it to him. When done with it, he decided to go back to bed for a power-nap. He slept till 10.30 - then he remembered "Oh, gee! I'm late for breakfast!" and started to circle around, pushing me with his nose "Get up now! I'm hungry!!!!!" Cats live their own lives .... They don't have owners, they have slaves. And accidently I happen to be a pretty good slave xD
If you'd like to see the result from last nights 8:19 experiement, please click on the 8:19 tab above ....
I my previous post I let Lisa's choir sing you a song to wake you up. Some would call me a traitor .... But Hey! Lisa is no longer in the competition, so it's not too dangerous to play her. I still vote for Andreas, and he will win! Because in this county, we just KNOW how to :P

Team%20Andreas%20-%20Angels

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget