2011-04-05

People do it everyday, they talk to themselves... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it

A Very Good Evening to you!
Hope your day was as good as mine.

Finally home. Had a meeting that lasted way too long. Walked home in the rain. What a wonderful feeling! I love rain! At this time of year it smells childhood memories and bright summer evenings. Enjoy the sound of raindrops hitting the pavement.
Had lunch at the local hamburgerbar today. I rarely do that, but today I felt for a greasy hamburger.
Husband had dinner with Vickie yesterday night. She's not well, but the get together cheered her up for at couple of hours.
Tiger Busig was all over me the moment I opened the door. Poor little boy's been on his own for almost 12 hours. Even though a cat doesn't have the sense of time as we human beings have, my concious sucks when I see his happy jumps up and down, yealling for my attention.
Eggs and bread for dinner. Forgot to buy juice, so tea's on . ....

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget