2011-04-03

I know it is wet, and the sun is not sunny. But we can have lots of good fun... that is funny

Was out for a quick trip to the supermarket. Needed food and candy for Tiger and some ingredients for the bread that's in the oven now. Dark chocolate, lemon, raisins and a touch of cinnamon. Yummi! I also found Robertsons delicious 'Lemon Curd' and a new chocolate with passion fruit I didn't taste before.



It's been raining most of the day and it's pretty warm outside. Look so much forward to spring now. I cannot wait for my favorite season to flower.
I love to watch programmes from other countries. Today we're on board a Russian train, letting people talk about how they see the future for Russia. Interesting.

I tried to zoom in on the raindrops for you to get a closer look .....



No comments:

There was an error in this gadget