2011-04-03

He has worn that Foreigner t-shirt every single day since he started working here and he doesn't know who they are

A very Good Sunday Morning to you!
Hope you slept well.
I was up for a few moments at 6 am to ship off husband. Went back to sleep and had no troubles sleeping for another 3 hours. I have a minor headache these days. In my eyes actually. Maybe that's why I need a lot of sleep ....
Question was raised a couple of days ago on FB. Manson Wiki asked if I was interested in buying a black t-shirt with the Manson Wiki logo on the front and a Marilyn Manson quote on the back .... That depends on the quote.
"In the end we're all Jerry Springer Show guests, really, we just haven't been on the show" is my favorite Manson quote. Digest it and think about it and you'll realize that it's very close being the truth of our lives.
Now time for breakfast and the Daily Wailing!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget