2011-04-25

Fantastic, c'est la vie mesdames et messieurs

Smells like thunder ... I wonder .....
I love thunder, though can't remember when I experienced thunder in April????
If it bursts, I'm the happiest person on Earth ... Thunder is spooky and magical at the same time. I usually sit outside, listen to the rain, watch the lightning. It fascinates me to see a thunderstorm move across the sky. Depending on how near you it is, you might be able to predict when and where lightning will strike.
I've never managed to get a good shot of a thunderstorm with my camera. I think you need a lot of experience to be able to press the button in the right milli-second .......



In ancient times, people belived that thunderstorms occurred when the god Thor rode in his chariot led by two goats, Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr. The thunder came from the wheels and the lightning from the sparks from the wheels when braking or hitting rocks ....

1 comment:

Jacob and Lois Anne said...

Are you kidding? Thor isn't responsible for thunder? Don't tell American Republicans. They still think Noah was a real person riding an ark over a flooded earth and because god told ol' Noah he'd never destroy the earth again, we don't have to take care of the environment.

It's true!

There was an error in this gadget