2011-03-13

You are aware that there's an invention called television, and on this invention they show shows, right?

Hi there!
How are you doing? Enjoying your Sunday? - I am!
Got a link from Emily where I can watch my favorite tv-series 'Gillmore Girls'. I just love these ladies. Think I can identify myself quite a lot with Lorelai



Don't watch much television. I tend to turn it on and then leave.... after 5 minutes I turn it off again. I prefer dvds of my own choice. Most tv-programmes being broadcasted are reality shows. I never get to comprehend why people have such a need to expose themselves in compromising and degrading situations for 15 minutes of fame. It's amazing!

Anyway - As mentioned, I cannot resist Gillmore Girls, Inspector Frost, Inspector Lewis and Midsomer Murders. They tend to thrill me


Tonight I'll be watching Midsomer Murders, I think. Just for a couple of hours before I go to bed :P

Will catch you sooner or later!

1 comment:

Christopher Raun Leth said...

I sympathise with you on this, most nights the telly only gives you a choice between sports, game shows or "reality" shows, all of which makes me reach for the remote...:-)

There was an error in this gadget