2011-03-26

Why is it you're always too small or too tall?

Hey there! ... You're right ... It's me again buzzing you ...... :P
Something strange happened. And I don't know what to think. I'm not gonna bore you with the details, it's just that I feel I'm inadvertently is being dragged into something I don't want to be involved in. I know myself pretty well. I never drink alcohol, because I'd like to keep control and I hate bringing myself in a position where I'm unable to remember or unable to control events affecting me. I also think that people has an unfortunate habbit of jumping to conclusions based on assumptions - not based on facts. It's a childish and immature behaviour...... Anyway - Lessons to be learned: If someone you care for gets too drunk, stay as close as you can.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget