2011-03-07

When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name. No one recognized me, I didn't look the same

Good morning to you!
Hope you slept well.
Was up at the crack of dawn, shipping off husband. Gonna feel very empty here the next 2 weeks when he's away. On the other hand, I will find time to read. I just borrowed a book from Emily - 'Social policies classics' - which I look forward to read. The book focuses in particular on the rights and obligations enshrined in the concept of social citizenship. Shall be very interesting.

I'm soon off to work. Wish you all a great Monday!



See you!




2 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Lol, I slept well but far too little! Have a great Monday too!

Christopher Raun Leth said...

And a great day to you as well:-) Hope to see your husband this time, if we can find common time in our calendars.

There was an error in this gadget