2011-03-18

We're lucky we got anything at all. I don't think Buddy Holly's much of a waiter

Hey there! How are you?


Weekend .... Relax and do what you like for 3 nights and 2 days. Don't we just love it!?! We work hard for 5 days to get this far. Not sure how to spend all this free time :P Got some reading to do and of course the usual sweep-over-and-soap manouver. The later does not really fit into my favorite dream scenario. I honestly hate the must do's that come with being grown-up and responsible.
Got a new bread / cake / desert / machine from my dear colleague, Thomas, who's moving back to where it all started, sadly enough. I'll miss him. Gonna test this fancy new equipment tomorrow or Sunday. Tonight I don't want to do anything else but relax and enjoy that I have 3 whole nights ahead of me, before rewinding and starting all over again.

Catch up with you later!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget