2011-03-06

Tainted love

Good afternoon - or good evening!

What a beautiful day!

Just returned from a visit at Thomas and Louisa and had a very cozy time. Loved the cake Louisa. Thank you!

Challenge of the day: My first love. - Gee, that's a tough one! That was a loooong time ago, but as far as I remember I was 12 and he was 15. Never spoke a word with him of course. I was much too shy for that. He had a moped - a Puck Maxi. So he was on wheels. I just had my little red bicyckle and my guitar :P

Husband is off for his 2 weeks-work early tomorrow morning. Buhhhh. Will miss him. - Which reminds me that I have to cut Tigers claws tonight. He accidently scratched my upperlip yesterday, and that made me realize that he's claws need a make-over.

Here's a picture of my adorable Tiger Busig



Bye for now



No comments:

There was an error in this gadget