2011-03-08

Shoot her to the moon

♥ A very good evening to you

Tuesday over and getting closer to weekend. The challenge of the day is What I ate today. I'll see if I am able to remember everything in the right order ......

Breakfast:
2 cups of coffee, 1 glas of juice, 1 glass of blueberry soup, 3 slices of my own home-baked bread filled with apples, lemon, raisins and white and dark chocolate

Pre-lunch snack:

Tarte Tatin - made by my colleague Fabien











Lunch:
Lemon schnitzel with potatoes and vegetables, 2 glasses of water and a cup of coffee

After-lunch snack:
More Tarte Tatin and coffee


Dinner:
Sandwiches with egg and ham, 1 glass of juice

After-dinner snack:
Chocolate bun and coffee


I AM NOW READY TO LIFT!


Have a wonderful evening! See you!


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget