2011-03-30

Look, I've had my peace with the fact that everyone who calls here is a notch above brain dead, and that the pennies I am thrown each week are in exchange for me dealing with these people in a nonviolent manner

Buzz, buzz!
How is your evening?
What a beautiful weather it's been today! Sunny and warm. Lovely! I was just looking at my daffodils in the windowsill. They're stretching towards the sun, opening up and drinking every drop of sunshine that comes through!



Promised you yesterday to show you my favorite frangance from Jeanne Lanvin:
Irresistible As A Pretty Pink Dress has a scent of sweet blackberry, rasberry, peony, rose and white fresia. I also sense strawberry when wearing it. The only negative thing I have to say about this fragance is, that it isn't eau de parfume but eau de toilette. But it's very delicate and feminine.

I'm digging for fashion at Michael Kors. Think I found something .......

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget