2011-03-27

I've been considering words that start with the letter M. Moron. Mutiny. Murder. Mmm-malice

Good Evening!
Soon Sunday will turn into Monday ..... Alas. I don't like Mondays. Mondays are full of stupidity and dislikes. The only good thing about Mondays is that when it's over, weekend is getting closer xD

Today is my dad's birthday. Did I mention that? I rang him a little earlier to congratiolate him. He was still in bed - but I told him that it was okay, considering the fact that the clock was set on summertime only this morning, so his system needs to adjust first before turn-over can be implemented. I sent him some chocolate and a bottle of wine. He likes that. And why not!?! He worked very hard all his life, but now that he's getting old, not much fun is left for him. He rarely gets out, and has very little to do except for watching television and painting.

I've been considering how to handle this odd situation from Friday night. Been doing a lot of thinking there. In a way it's sad, because once again I realize why I don't socialize with people. I would like to socialize more than I do. On the other hand, when ending up being degraded into some sort of nanny, spare me the fun. Also, I don't know what to believe. The story goes round and round and developes, but the truth is, I think it's a fantasy. Though I cannot say that loud. That would be like saying I have no empathy or sympathy. The truth is, I have ... though for reasons that not everybody will understand and accept .....

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget