2011-03-29

In your days, men were busy building pyramids! How long ago was that?

Did myself a favour today and bought daffodils. Remind me of spring and warmth. They're glowing in my window!
Cannot tell you how much I long for the the greenery, the deep, warm smell of roses, the cosy evenings on the balcony or at an outdoor café drinking irish coffee, enjoying life.



My favorite flower is the Rose. It may come in all shapes, colours and forms .... The Rose is my all time It flower. My dream is to have a Bed & Breakfast in England in beautiful Kent. A huge, old house surrounded by a magnificant garden, filled with roses and English peonies. The very thought of it makes me smile!

Making omelet for dinner - or for Tea if you like. Mine with bananas and husband's with cheese.

Catch you later!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget