2011-03-28

I'm sorry, do you have some prior commitment? Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to

I admire creative people. I'm not much of an artist myself. Would like to be able to paint or draw, but those genes was never developed inside of me. But I shall test it this summer. In the meantime I play with the camera. Over- or underexpose weird photos and let them be my paintings. I think it's fun. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad or that someone far more educated in this can see all my mistakes. I do this for fun and because it's my hobby.


This goes for blogging as well. One of my colleagues said to me today "Wow! You write a lot!" - And he's right - I do. Basicly because this blog is a sort of a diary where I ventilate everything that comes into my mind. It reflects my mood and my verbal silence. It's a whole lot easier for me to babble in writing than verbally. I don't follow a script ... however I often find it refreshing to simply write down how I feel about things in order to get it out of my system. I think other bloggers have some sort of inspiration source. I don't. I might think "Oh, what should I write about today? Nothing happened" ... and all of a sudden - sim-sa-la-bim - I'm on update 6 or 7 ..... Operation Witchcraft xD

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget