2011-03-22

I suppose it's a bit like going down a dark alley without a torch

Hi there!
How's you're day been? - Thank you, mine's been good so far.
Now waiting for dinner to prepare itself. I believe in magic you know :P

I'm trying to learn how to blog from my iPhone. The thing is that whenever I am away, I would like to be able to do the updates anyway - it's just a matter of learning like anything else in this world. Shouldn't be too difficult for a technical wonder-child like me ... At least I'm not a chicken. Every day I overcome myself and manage to do things I thought I wasn't clever enough to figure out. It's like a safari .... You never know what you need to face just around the corner xD

1 comment:

Christopher Raun Leth said...

The app Blogpress works rather well, except it doesn't allow for bold and cursive, links as such. As a very basic blog editor it's perfect though:)

There was an error in this gadget