2011-03-27

Give me a full ballerina skirt and a hint of saloon and I'm on board

Hi there,
How's it going?
Sunday is the laziest day of the week. I love it! Sipping coffee, zapping, surfing and c(h)atting with Tiger. Wonderful.

The headlines of the day:
1. Britney Spears
2. Libya
3. Fukushima
The first is irrelevant and the 2 later are just scary.
Let's talk about something more light - like how to keep you skin fresh. I use a day cream and a night cream for mature skin. My favorite label is L'Oreal's Collagen Replumber. My skin likes that cream, but of course it's highly individual what skin cream to choose. It depends on what you want to achieve. And the skin creams you used when you were 20 are not suitable for your skin when you're 50. So my advice is that you check up the different brands and find something that makes your skin feel good.

Think of your skin as a sunset. How beautiful would you like it to be?

I'm gonna search for some good creams from this over-represented market and keep you posted.


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget