2011-03-04

Back to Basic

Hi there!

It's been a well. - A couple of years as I recall.

Well, well. Time flies. You've probably been good.

So have I. At least I can pretend.

Do you know what I can't stand? - People who try to be superior! It's a terrible habbit. Shows lack of good manners and lack of self-esteem. I can't have that sort of attitude in my system.

People who batter my head with lack of respect for others opinion. Hey! You might not like this or that ... but did it occur to you that I might like? And just because I'm smaller than you, does that make my likes less valuable? Does it make me dumber than you?

Think about it for a while ........ Now hold your breath, because I've got news for you:

Bitching someone with another opinion than yours isn't necessarily the best way to be-friend that person.

Cheers

2 comments:

Christopher Raun Leth said...

Welcome back, Asta. And you're back in true colours I see:) I must say I truly agree with you on this post, some people just don't care about other's opinion, just the sound of their own voice:)

cieldequimper said...

Hello and welcome back! Isn't it horrible how in this more and more individual world we seem to become transparent?

There was an error in this gadget