2009-11-24

Visual Tricks

Yesterday I showed you this picture. I was on my knees crawling around, and from that angle I just saw a dog on waiting for the bird to come close enough for him to catch it. - But it is a rock - or a stone. And so is the bird......


As you can see on todays picture. Even though I know exactly what it is - I still see a dog. We discussed it several times today - and Mr. Asta was there when I took the picture - though in his mind it's a pig. Jacob saw a canine and Mary surgested a man and a bird. - Interesting how we individually interprete the same image differently, depending on mood and expectations etc.

















Cheers,
Asta

12 comments:

John said...

I'll skip over the 'dog' and go straight to picture 2; lovely serene setting while we are having gales and rain here in the UK.

cieldequimper said...

In the first photo I see a ghost, in the second one a gorgeous scene with a piglet in the foreground!

Thom said...

You know in the first one I see a spaceship...that's even what I thought yesterday. In the second one I see a beautiful landscape. I don't see any of what you see. Funny how our perception is so different :)

Vogon Poet said...

I agree with the others, enough of the would-be-piglet and go on watching the rest of the fabulous landscape you have photographed.
What a wonderful view!

√ Abraham Lincoln said...

Your dog does have pig's ears. LOL

Mike said...

For some reason I missed the first post on this. For me it looks just like a dog.

However I have to agree with John the second photo is so relaxing, I am tempted to say cool as in snow!

Cezar and Léia said...

I told you! A stone! Cool shot!
And the second one is magnificent!
Léia

B SQUARED said...

Oh my! I see something totally different.

Asta said...

-:)
Thank you all for your views on this. Very interesting-:)

Cheers,
Asta

JM said...

The first photo is really funny and the second is just stunning, Asta!

B SQUARED said...

It's a Koala Bear!

Elegia said...

Oh my, I love the second pic! I could stare at it forever.

There was an error in this gadget