2009-09-29

Capturing the Moment and Best Blog Award



First of all: Thank you Thom for this wonderful award! Thom has a wonderful blog which I visit as much as I can. You should visit him as well at Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever ..... - I promise: He'll make your day-:)


*****************************************

Yesterday at exakt 1 pm autumn hit us. The sky turned black and it started to hail. Leaves came flying through the air and suddenly the trees are more brown than yellow. - That's the kind of weather that makes me long for better days. - Days where the sun shine reflects and almost blinds you. Days where you can see miles away - trying to capture that moment with your camera.
















Cheers,
Asta

14 comments:

JM said...

What a gorgeous scenery! As I need the sunshine to be happy I understand how you must feel with the sudden arrival of autumn...

Asta said...

.... Yes, JM, I now have 7 dark months ahead of me. Need to find some rejoice depots on my way to survive-:)

Cheers,
Asta

Lucy the Cat said...

Hi Asta,

Congrats on your award! You definitely deserve it!

Your weather sounds cozy if you're inside, but seeing your picture, I understand longing for beautiful days like that.

Jacob said...

One of the things I didn't like about Minnesota was the long, dreary, dark winters...when everything turned grey and seemed to stay that way.

So, I feel your pain.

Perhaps you should print out some photos like this one and tack them all over you house to remind you that it will be warm and sunny again!

It is a beautiful scene.

And congratulations on your award; you are very deserving of it!

Asta said...

Thank you!-:)

Great idea, Jacob. I just might do that-:)

Cheers,
Asta

√ Abraham Lincoln said...

This is a nice scene to be sure. I would live there myself if I were a bit younger.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

It has suddenly gotten cold here, too. A lovely photo! Very pretty.

Thom said...

You are most welcome my friend and thanks for the shout out. Wonderful picture. Better you than me with the cold weather LOL. Have a good day :)

jennyfreckles said...

Hey Asta, well done with the award! Yes, autumn's creeping in here too. We can enjoy other people's pics of sunny places though - and fill in the dark evenings chatting to blog friends.

~Cheryl said...

Congratulations on your award, Asta! I like the photo you chose to combat the weather you were experiencing!

Cezar and Léia said...

wow what a beautiful place!
Perfect picture!And Congratulations for your award!
Léia

Vogon Poet said...

No trace of real Autumn here, I'd like to swap places for a few days...

Tammie Lee said...

every day is so completely different, perhaps tomorrow you will have clear views. Congratulations on the award!
Spirithelpers

Asta said...

I'm getting used to the change in weather. Alas-:)

Cheers,
Asta

There was an error in this gadget