2009-09-12

Cafe life


















This is a students cafe. Normally over-crowded with people. The reason why so many students go there is because it's a nice place and the prices are more than fair.

We went there today with Miss Winty. Just for coffee and chat.
Miss Winty is doing a school project on ethics and moral. It's always interesting to hear others views on these complex subjects. The good thing about Miss Winty is that she always has an open mind for her parents point of views. As we have open minds for her point of views. It is wonderful to be able to feel proud of ones children. Not for what they achieve but for who they are. I am extremely proud of my youngest daughter.

Unfortunately it started to rain just as we were leaving the cafe for a photo-expedition, so that was postponed untill next week.

Instead I'll show you a picture from our last trip to the garden of Stenegaard.

It is from the children's garden. Imagine to be allowed to play here. It's quite fascinating.















Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,
Asta

10 comments:

Jacob said...

I like the cafe, too! Looks like a great place; and the prices are good!

So nice to hear you have a good relationship with your daughter - that's so important. And your approach is right on! Love 'em for who they are!

That garden is a delight!

Best wishes to you and hope you have a wonderful weekend, too.

Asta said...

Thank you Jacob-:)
Cheers,
Asta

Lucy the Cat said...

I think it's very nice that you're proud of your daughter for who she is. :)

The cafe looks very nice and so does the children's garden.

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Looks like fun! The cafe looks like a nice place and so does the garden. I am just writing about a cafe tonight.

James said...

It's great that you have pride in your children and have a good relationship. I have no children, but I can imagine the wonderful bond. Very nice post Asta.

B SQUARED said...

I bet the imagine the imagination is fed in that garden. Lots growing besides the plants. Regards. B^2

Asta said...

Japp-:)
I think the childrens garden is a lovely idea. I instictively felt - WOW - I want to be a child again and play here........

Cheers,
Asta

Thom said...

I could easily spend time at that cafe. Looks wonderful :) Have a good one :)

Vogon Poet said...

Nice place, nothing like this here...
I know that it would sound incredible, but I envy your rain!

Henrik said...

Looks nice. There are so many nice places in Hälsingland I would like to take my family to.

There was an error in this gadget