2009-08-10

The Tripple Awards, Friendship Forever and passing by an appletree

Thom surprised me yesterday by giving me these beautiful awards. Thank you Thom. It's a great honour. Please visit Thom at his fantastic blogsite Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever





I immediately pass them over to










Henrik and Ulrika at http://blog.tallman.se/
Aileni at http://monochromeweeklytheme.blogspot.com/

For your creative and inspiring blogs that I read with great joy every day.

And last but not least I include Thom on this list as well-:) for his wonderful blog.


Thank you again Thom.

*********************************************
The summer offers us lots of glam and glitter. The apple tree is one of my favorites. As you can see this tree has roses as well. I found it in Brumleby. Please click on the image to enlarge it


Cheers,
Asta

12 comments:

Thom said...

Congrats my friend to you and to who you passed them on too. What a wonderful picture of the apple tree. Have a good one :) Aloha

James said...

Congratulations and thank you very much Asta. :-)
Apple trees are one of my favorites too. Are they really roses or Apple blossoms? Either way it's a beautiful picture.

m_m said...

Congratulations! Thanks for the awards! It is a great pleasure for us!
And apple trees look great:)
Regards,
m_m

Asta said...

Thank you! And congratiolations to you as well.

I am very pleased to pass the rewards over to you.

James: It is roses that's climbing up the tree. Very odd-:)

Cheers,
Asta

Jacob said...

Thank you Asta. Now, you deserve these...I'm not sure I do, but I appreciate your sentiment! I shall post them shortly! You're too kind!

One of my really good childhood memories was eating a delicious apple right off the tree! Haven't done that in years!

Thanks for reminding me!

Henrik said...

Vielen Dank for the awards. Will pass them on.

Christopher Raun Leth said...

Congrats to you for your well deserved awards, and thanks for passing them on to me. I haven't been that active in this forum during the summer, mainly due to first a heavy workload and then a good long holiday, so I have a lot of catching up to do :-)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

WOW! Thanks for the awards! I really appreciate it.

I love the apples.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I see hollyhocks, too!

Asta said...

You are most welcome-:)

I think you all deserve to be awarded for all the creativity and hard work you put in your blogs everyday to entertain and inspire.

Cheers,
Asta

Mo said...

I am honoured Asta. Thanks you so much.

JM said...

Thank you so much, Asta, for the lovely awards! It's really kind of you and I really appreciate them.
Cheers

There was an error in this gadget