2009-08-03

Harmonic Advertising





I found these 2 beautiful buildings in Trier. The first one is Hennes & Mauritz ' shop, and I really think that they've managed to preserve the beauty of the building and downplay the company sign.

The second picture is the grand hotel 'Römischer Kaiser'. Also a well-preserved building.

I've been in Denmark for a couple of days for my mothers birthday. I'm now trying to organize my pictures from that trip, and hopefully I'll be able to show you some of them tomorrow.


Have a good day!

Cheers,
Asta

9 comments:

Jacob said...

Greetings, Asta!

So glad that you were able to visit your mother for her birthday! That's a long trip, though!

These are beautiful photos of two very nice buildings. I'm going to have to visit Trier some day!

Will look forward to seeing your photos from your visit.

Asta said...

Thank you Jacob!

I recommend Trier. It's worth a visit. There's a lot to see.

Cheers,
Asta

Thom said...

Hau`oli La Hanau to you mom. Loved the pictures. Those buildings are awesome looking. Have a great week. Aloha :)

James said...

Wonderful old buildings. It's so nice that you were able to visit your mother on her birthday. My mother's birthday is tomorrow but she lives 3,000 mies away in California.

m_m said...

So beautiful buildings! I like the statue of Saint Mary on the first building! This city is really beautiful!
Regards,
m_m

Mo said...

Hope your mother enjoyed her birthday

~Cheryl said...

Very nice! I like the colors, curves, flowers, and brick street. It's just so different from what I've seen.

Glad you celebrated your mom's birthday with her! That's exactly what I did when I went back to Colorado in July! Moms are the BEST!

Rajesh said...

Lovely architecture. It is nice these magnificent buildings.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I like the downplaying of company advertising, very nice, beautiful buildings.

There was an error in this gadget