2009-08-09

The Dellen Lakes

Yesterday we were invited on a trip around the Dellen Lakes by 2 of our friends. Since we've never done that before, we thought it would be fun to see the lakes - or the lake system from that perspective. And of course I brought my camera.

Here's a view over the Northern Lake, which is the smallest part of the lake system of Dellen



Standing on a bridgde I managed to get a nice shot of the Southern part of the lake system with the mountains in the background



And finally a shot of some of the cosy cabbins and cottages along the lake.



Cheers,
Asta

12 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Beautiful lake scenes! So pretty and serene. I would like to be there now and have a dip--it's in the nineties here (F). Very hot.

Asta said...

Hi Mary,

It's hot here as well. So a nice dip in the lake is what we need-:)

Cheers,
Asta

Thom said...

Just beautiful. Looks so clean and peaceful.

Jacob said...

My goodness, that reminds me so much of Minnesota. In fact, much of Sweden reminds me of Minnesota. That's probably why so many Swedes, including my ancestors, settled in Minnesota.

Absolutely gorgeous place and these are wonderful photos.

I've been so busy; sorry if I've missed commenting! I can't keep up with it all sometimes. And I'm retired!!!

m_m said...

I like especially the first photo! It is so calm and nostalgic:) Great capture of shiny water:)
Regards,
m_m

Thom said...

I just got home from work and cannot believe I didn't give you those two awards. I'm so sorry. Please make sure you check my blog for the Musical Monday post. Aloha :)

James said...

Hi Asta. That looks like a wonderful place to relax and recharge.

Rajesh said...

The lake is very scenic and beautiful. I am sure all of you had nice time there.

Mo said...

Looks like a wonderful place to have a restful break away from it all

Asta said...

Hi my dear friends,

Thank you very much for all your comments. I appreciate that.

-:)

Cheers,
Asta

JM said...

Beautiful and peaceful lake! The shots are just great!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I've come back to these, to enjoy, becasue they are so wonderfully pretty!

There was an error in this gadget