2009-07-27

Best Blog Award

Yesterday I received an award from James. I'm honoured and very happy that he thought of me. Thank you so much James!
Please visit James at his fantastic blog http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

This, like most awards has some rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I will of course follow the instruction, however, I will take a few people at a time starting out with

Mary's Detroit Photoblog at http://detroitd.blogspot.com/
M_M's Macro Photos at http://macropic.blogspot.com/
Rajesh at http://myindiantravel.blogspot.com/
and
JM at http://oeirasdailyphoto.blogspot.com/

which I enjoy and follow everyday.
Check them out.

Cheers,
Asta

9 comments:

Jacob said...

Congrats, Asta! You are very deserving!

And thank you for stopping by our blogs and commenting; that is deeply appreciated!

James said...

You are very welome Asta.

m_m said...

Congratulations! And thanks a lot for this award on our Macro blog! We are glad you like our posts and we read your comments with great pleasure!
Regards,
m_m

Thom said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my playground. I so appreciate it. And Congratulations on your award my friend :) Aloha

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thank you so much Asta! I really appreciate this kind award!!! I shall post it soon!!

Rajesh said...

Thank you very much. It will take some time for me to incorporate the gift in my blog as I have to rearrange the things properly. I am sorry for that. I assure you I will do it soon. Thanks once again.

JM said...

Congratulations on your deserved award!
Thank you so much, Asta, for passing it to me. I really appreciate it and will post it tomorrow. However I have so many favourite blogs that I can't just name a few. Sorry for breaking the chain but I hope you understand. Thank you once again, it was very kind of you.

Asta said...

Dear friends,

Thank you all for your kind comments.

To M_M, Mary, Rajesh and JM:

You are most welcome! You deserve to receive this award for your blogs that brings me so much joy everyday.

Best regards
Asta

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣用品,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片

There was an error in this gadget