2009-06-09

The Honest Scrap Award


Chris of Christophers Billeder has awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award. This is a great honor, for the Honest Scrap Award is bestowed upon a blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant. The Honest Scrap Award is for bloggers who post from their heart, who oftentimes put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul.

It's suggested that recipients provide 10 different ways in which they are honest. That is a tall order, as it's sometimes better not to be too honest ("Honey, do I look fat in this dress?"), but I'll try anyway:
  1. I often write drafts for my blogs and then delete them to start all over again.
  2. Music has been an important part of my life since I was 5 and discovered that I could sing. I've never wanted to make a career out of it though, because I'm much too modest.
  3. I have a 1000 phobias. The most annoying one is my fear of escalators. Whenever I manage to pursuade myself to take the escalator, my inner pictures transforms into a film where the leading star - I - slips and falls down, down, down, into the underworld.
  4. I'm lazy. Why do today what can be postponed till next year?!?
  5. If I can make a choice between the hoover and a book, I choose the book.
  6. I read my horoscope every day and act accordingly.
  7. My favorite films are English crime series.
  8. I never watch television as I think that the televised media is killing human creativity.
  9. I never plan for more than this day. I take life as it comes. I made a pact with myself to slow down, because speed is what turn us to death too soon. Life should be an adventure. Not a burden.
  10. My biggest passions in life apart from music and literature is coffee, shoes, being myself, having my own style, blogging, communicating with people and my job.

It is also suggested the award be bestowed upon other deserving bloggers, and that I intend to do.

I have chosen the following exemplary blogs for this award:

Miss Wintys Synthetic Darkness
Jacob for Florida Fotos

Thank you Chris for your honoring me with this award.

Cheers
Asta

4 comments:

Jacob said...

Thanks, again, Asta! I certainly appreciate this measure of confidence and I'm grateful for your support!

But I think I'll stop passing it on here.

For a new take on the award bizness, you could check Ocala DP later today...let me know what you think...

Thanks again...hope you have a wonderful day!

Jacob said...

Ooops! Please excuse me...I've received so many awards the past few days that I'm really confused...

I think I said all this before...but what the heck, it deserves to be said again!

:-))

Asta said...

He,he.....
I am grateful for your support, and as to your comments at Ocala DP, I totally agree-:)

Thank you again Jacob!

dong dong23 said...

oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
prada outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
miami heat jerseys
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
fitflop shoes
louis vuitton outlet online
toms outlet
201612.22wengdongdong

There was an error in this gadget